Matchbox training programmes give MDs and middle/senior managers the tools they need to generate business growth. They’re designed to minimise time away from the desk and maximise impact. They’re delivered by the Matchbox Team, in partnership with Trevor Bailey, a former lecturer from Salford University Business School.
Matchbox have worked with well over 100 North West SMEs. We understand their biggest challenges, and our training courses respond to these identified needs. We use a combination of tried and tested business models, inter-active teaching techniques and our own experience of owning and managing businesses.
Our Training Courses
- Skills - we’ve used the skills we teach
- Our own experience of owning and running businesses
- Impact - short, sharp interventions with a focus on ROI
- We’re independent - we don’t sell generic work that other people have developed
- We’re focused on the specific needs of our target clients
What are the benefits of Matchbox management training?
- Differentiation - better people means a better business
- Succession planning - developing skills to allow progression within the business
- Risk management - staff are aware of, and can deal with business risk
- Greater efficiency - trained staff work more effectively
- Staff recruitment and retention - people join and stay with companies that invest in them
- Productivity - trained staff get their work done faster